Trisha Kroll

by Tyler from Windsor

My hero:Tyler

My hero is my Aunt Trisha Kroll. She was born in a family of 5. My dad is her brother. She is living in Colorado and she has 3 boys: Isaiah, Graham, and Nathan.

She played for 4 years on a full-ride scholarship at Kansas University. She has coached at Holy Family High School for 8 years. Trisha was awarded Coach of the Year 2 times. She was also voted Coach of the Decade.

Trisha has brought me through tough times in my volleyball career such as tough coaches and mistakes. We have been working on dumping (the setter tipping the ball over on the second hit). I tried a different dump in a game and I messed up. I talked to her about it and she challenged me to do it again. We practiced more and I successfully did in practice. She has advanced my volleyball skills by challenging me even more every lesson. I go down and train with her every Wednesday. I have done many reps with her. Trisha has challenged me with advanced things. She has taught me to give all the glory to God!