Ty Nunya

by Sean E. York from Nashville

Just about anyone can be a hero!
Ty Nunya as a Superhero. (Marvel.com (I created it using Create Your own Superhero))

What is a hero? Is it someone that has supernatural powers, or someone who merely does good deeds for others? I believe that anyone can be a hero, even if you are not recognized by the news, or saved someone's life. To represent that anyone can be a hero, my hero is Ty Nunya.

That is fine if you don't know who Ty Nunya is, that's kind of the point. To start off, She sticks up for others, whether it be someone being called a name, to the more serious stuff. She also accepts people for who they are. I guess you could say she is a peace maker, as she tries to prevent it as much as possible. That is actually how we became friends, (Me being bullied) so if it wasn't for her I probably would have drawn a blank whilst thinking of a hero.

This proves my point that anybody can be a hero. When trying to be a hero, even the little things help, like helping someone up. With a little hard work you could be a hero too. Try and just be kind, that worked for a lot of people (Nelson Mandela). Just imagine it. Praised by people. You can do that.

Whether it does go noticed, or unnoticed, you too can be a hero. No matter who you are, what you like, or how you look, you can always help a little. So, next time a person needs something, or is being bullied, help them out. That small action could change someone's life.

Ty is an amazing person.

I am Sean York, the creator of this hero page. I believe that with a little hard work, you too can become a hero.