Taylor Parker

by Lucy

I have a lot of heroes in my family but one of my biggest heroes is Jameson Taylor Parker, but most people call her Taylor. Taylor is like my sister because we do every thing together. I have known Taylor since I was born. The reason I know her is because her mom is my mom's best friend. She is 15. She lives on Dutch Island with her mom, her dad, and her dog Cooper. She has two-step brothers. That's Taylor Parker my hero.

The reason she is my hero is because she helps me with my homework like every sister, but she is not my sister. Also she helps me with my sports like volleyball and soccer and basketball; that's why I'm so good. And she helps me with my life problems, and what to do if they happen, like boy problems (but they are mostly about hers.) Also she helps me study for my big math tests. And she is always at my games cheering me on and saying, "Go Lucy Run!"  Which really helps me if we are losing.  I compare Taylor to Athena because she is smart and pretty and brave like Taylor. When Taylor goes out one the soccer field, basketball court, and volleyball court she knows that she could lose a tooth or break an arm. Also she is like Athena in bravery. When I'm scared to jump off the Dutch Island dock she holds my hand and jumps off with me. The way she is NOT like Athena is she hates war and she wants world peace.

I look at Taylor as my hero, whenever I need her she is there. I think of Taylor as the smell inside my shoes, something that will never leave my side. I love Taylor and I hope I always stay in touch with her. And like a real little sister, I will always bother her.