Tova Rathbone

by Sammy from Waverly

"God doesn't give you more than you can handle."
Family in Florida (Facebook (My Grandma))

My hero is my mom who is the best mom you could ever have. She is very supportive and never stops helping others. She works full time at Sutton Ryan Dermatology and Sutton Ryan Aesthetic Center. She also does many other things.

Since my mom is my hero I ask her questions and one of the questions I asked her was what inspires you. She said that her family, people who go above and beyond and her bosses inspire her. Another question I asked her was what is your favorite quote and she said it was "God doesn't give you more than you can handle." That is her favorite quote because even on the days that you feel like you don't have enough time to eat or sleep, God made that day the way it was because he wanted you to know that you can make it through anything.

My mom volunteers to teach CPR for students who need classes and for people who just forgot or would like to know. My mom works full time to support us because she never gives up no matter what.  I also think that my mom is a hero because she is a very supportive mother and helps us get through thick and thin.  Also, she is supportive because she goes to all my soccer games and to all my band concerts to support me.

My mom also volunteers for work committees to get staff more involved and creating a positive work environment. She also volunteered to draw up a saying for their work that they can work by. People who wanted to do this would draw it and then put it in box and my mom won. She would have her saying painted on her work wall so everybody would walk by and see it.

My mom is a hero because she is a positive, hard working, smart, helpful, supportive, funny, and understanding mother. Also, she is just a hero because she is the best mother you could ever have. I will always and forever appreciate what she has done for me and our family!!!!