Tim Tebow

by Aaron from Loveland

Tim Tebow (bleacherreport.com)
Tim Tebow (bleacherreport.com)

It was a hot day outside; the football community was excited to see him play as the football game started with its newest addition, Tim Tebow, was getting ready to play. Ten minutes in the game and Tim Tebow got a touchdown. From then on he was known for not being afraid to preach the gospel on national TV.

He's been an impact in the lives of many people, He has partnered with CURE to help heal dying kids. More than 100 million physically disabled children in the developing world can be cured through surgery. These Children have conditions like clubfoot, bowed legs, cleft lips, untreated burns, and hydrocephalus. Without care, they won't go to school, will have little hope for a future, and many will die from their condition. The CURE project helps these kids by giving them surgery He is also teaming with CURE to build a hospital in the Philippines which is aimed to be done in 2013 He also does side projects in his free time and donates the funds from the organizations to orphans and homeless children. He gives money and helps children all around the world. He tries to bring hope and faith to troubled and injured children.

Tim Tebow has made an impact in my life. I like how he is not afraid to express his feelings about God, and that has impacted me to express my feelings about God. Nothing is impossible with God and Tim Tebow has showed that through his time with the Denver Broncos.