Tim Tebow

by Vanessa from Johnstown

Tim Tebow praising God (Google (Google))

Tim Tebow is my hero. Tebow has shown his faith in Jesus Christ to a lot of people. It all started when he played at university of Florida. Tebow showed his faith with them. Tebow showed people to praise God whenever Tebow wanted to. Tebow is a good football player. He showed me what loving God is like. Tebow made get closer to God. The Tebow phenomenon started last football season. He was a really good quarterback for Denver. I'm very happy that we gave him a chance, and he gave it his all.

He has shown his faith though national football. When Tebow has throws a touchdown he would tell God how grateful he is that he helped him be a good player. When the other Steelers lost because of him, the head coach had to wear his jersey. People made big deals about him on how amazing he did, and we would stand proud of our quarterback.

He lives in New York. The Denver Broncos traded him and he went to the New York Jets. He went to the New York Jets as their quarterback. Tim Tebow became famous for what he was doing to praise God. All around Colorado, schools were tebowing.

He was born August 14, 1987.

He has changed my life by showing his outgoing faith. He would praise God whether he won or lost. He would show his love for God always. He has a belief in Jesus Christ and strongly shown his faith and passion for God and football.  He made me interested in football just because of his faith. He is very thankful and grateful to God.