Tim Tebow

by Josiah from Lodi

Try picturing a football hero. Someone who loves the Lord with all of his heart, and  he is still a successful football player today. He does a prayer dance for God each time he gets a touchdown. 

Tim Tebow is a Christian man that plays football for the New York Jets. He was born on 8/14/87 in the Philippines. He supports kids that have cancer; boys and girls. He inspires kids by praying for them. 

While Tim Tebow was in his mother's womb, she was going to get a abortion.  She prayed to God then she changed her mind about getting an abortion.  If she didn't change her mind he would not exist. 

(Denver Broncos)
(Denver Broncos)

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. KJV

This  is Tebow's favorite verse. He wears it under his eyes during football games.

This is why I picked Tim Tebow. He is a Christian man that plays football and openly shares his faith. He supports kids that are injured or that have cancer. He loves the Lord with all of his heart.