travis pastrana

by Dylan from Billings

To me, a hero is someone that you admire and hope you can be like. I chose Travis Pastrana as my hero. I chose him because I am very impressed by all of the things he has done. He also has extreme courage and strength.

My hero rides freestyle motocross, supercross, and drives a rally car. He lives in Davidsonville, Maryland. I think that he has made a difference because he never gives up and he is awesome at what he does. He succeeds in nearly everything that he attempts.

Travis doing a dangerous stunt (Peg Graham & Glenn Forster)

My hero has competed in the X-games numerous times and won 13 times. He has transitioned to driving the rally car currently. He has won 3 gold medals at X-games for rally car. Travis is fairly new to the rally car world, but he still does very well.

Travis Pastrana inspires me for many reasons. He is never afraid to try new things at any time. He never gives up or stops trying, no matter what it is. Travis seems to be never satisfied because he always wants to be better.

Travis has fans of all ages that appreciate what he does and want to be like him. His attributes are his courage and his strength. In conclusion, I admire Travis because he is always willing to try new things and does not give up, no matter what.

Travis Pastrana .com - For more about Travis Pastrana.