Tim Tebow

by Aaron from Woodlands

Impossible, Is Nothing!
Wikipedia.com ()
Wikipedia.com ()

Before I tell you my Hero I just want to say, in my thoughts a Hero is someone who cares for others and doesn't expect anything in return. My Hero is Tim Tebow.  He is always caring for his players and is always praying before games and after. Tim Tebow does a ton of charity work and he cares for others just like I said. Tim Tebow has been playing football for pretty much all his life.  He plays in the NFL, he is currently on the New York Jets . 

Wikipedia.com ()
Wikipedia.com ()

Tim Tebow was born on August 14, 1987 he played college football at the University of Florida. Tim Tebow won the Heisman Trophy in 2007. When Tim was in high school he played quarterback for Nease High School and was ranked one of the nation's greatest quarterbacks of that high school year. In 2010 Tim Tebow got selected in the first round pick of the NFL draft by the Denver Broncos.    

Cure.org ()
Cure.org ()

Tim Tebow is partnering up with a charity called Cure, he is working to raise $700,000 and they are so close to their goal. The charity works by going to the poorest countries and building hospitals and helping out. They have raised $589,125 and are still going for their goal. The website is called WWW.Cure.org/my/tebow .  He also has his own charity,WWW.Timtebowfoundation.org  They strive to give under privileged kids the opportunity to play sports and they also give the last dreams of kids that have a life threatening condition.

I think Tim Tebow inspires kids every day to go out and play sports and get active. For me, he is my greatest hero on and off the football field.  He even wears Pink Nike Cleats for the CURE.  The Pink Cleats stand for raising awareness of breast cancer.  His mission for the cleats is to bring Faith, Hope , and Love to the people in their darkest hour of need.  On October 13, 2011 Tim Tebow meets with 16 year old Adam Hubbs for Adam's last wish.  

Tim Tebow praying. (timtebowfoundatin.org ())

Tim Tebow impacts me because he doesn't get paid to help and fund-raise different charities, he does it for the good of helping kids. That has made a difference for me because, whenever the opportunity comes up to help kids in need, I don't hesitate to donate or help.  He doesn't ask for anything back. His charities that he gives to and sponsors goes to all the poorest countries. When I get older I do want to be in the NFL but I also want to be as helpful and giving as TIM TEBOW.