Tim Tebow

by Shy from Fort Lupton

Tim Tebow is my hero. He is the quarterback for the Denver Broncos, and he is good at what he does. This all started in August 14, 1987 when Tim was born. His family consisted of his mom Pamela Elaine, and his dad Robert Ramsey Tebow the second. This amazing quarterback went to college in Florida, playing for the Florida Gators. It was not easy for Tim Tebow though. People told him that he was not good enough to go into the NFL, that he wasn't good, etc. They also told him things like how he couldn't be a first round draft pick, and that he couldn't win a Heisman. He proved them wrong. All of this just drove Tim Tebow to do better.

As he played for the Denver Broncos he inspired a lot of people, both children and adults. One little boy really wanted to see this quarterback. His dream came true. All thanks to Tim Tebow. He helps more people than that, too. He has what is known as the Tebow Foundation which is a hospital that helps children in need. So he is not only a great quarterback, but a great person in general. He is also a great role model for many, and sets high goals for himself, not only for the present, but also for the future. Not everybody agrees with what he is trying to do. That doesn't stop Tim Tebow.

When he was drafted by the Broncos in 2010 he was put down by many. He kept on fighting though, and it has gotten him very far. He has definitely inspired me. Any time someone says that I can't do something, I think of Tim Tebow, and I press on. In my eyes Tim Tebow is the best quarterback today, not just because of his skill on the field, but also because of what he does off the field.