Tilen Zajc

by Eva from Zagorje Ob Savi

(facebook ())
(facebook ())

I think Tilen Zajc is a hero because he has given his life to sport. He trains as a kickboxer, and he gives his heart and his body to this sport. He always insists on, and he always fights for others before himself.

Tilen lives in Izlake. He was born on the 22nd of March, 1994. I've known him my whole life because he is close to me, he is my cousin. He has got a sister Masa.  For nine years he attended the Ivana Kavcica Izlake Primary School. Now he is going to the Litija Secondary School. His favourite school subjects are P.E. and  Art, but he doesn't likes mathematics. His favourite colour is green. He likes to listen to music very much.  This is his way to relax. He likes techno, dubstep and dance music. He hasn't got best friends. He is very communicative and funny so he is friends with everybody.

In 2000 Tilen started his kickbox training in club PON-DO-KWAN IZLAKE. He was six years old and he was so skinny and small that we thought he was not the right one for this sport. This is a physical sport and we thought that he would not hold out. But we were wrong. Month after month he became better and he always persevered.

Now his life is very successful. Tilen is a hard-working boy and he is very busy. He trains three times a week at club PON-DO-KWAN IZLAKE. His coach is Milos Rozman. His category is young fighters up to 138 pounds. He has got a black belt. He was a national champion ten times and he was also European champion in 2009. Tilen has won six medals from World and European championships.

Tilen's goal in life is to be strong. Sometimes I just don't understand him, how he can be so full of energy. His working slogan in life is, "You can become a winner only if you are willing to go over the edge."

I have chosen Tilen Zajc for my hero because I look up to him. I hope you will someday meet him. In life, I think that you will never meet anyone like him. He is so full of positivity, energy, sincerity and a little bit of sensitivity and I think he is perfect inside. He is my best friend and my cousin and I love him very much.