Taylor Noelle

by Katie from St Paul

My hero is my daughter Taylor Noelle. Taylor is my hero, because she made me grow up. She's also my hero because she has turned my life around and has saved me from doing things in life that I would regret. Lastly she's my hero because she has brought me pride and joy.

Taylor Noelle is my hero because she made me grow up very fast. I got pregnant at fifteen and had Taylor nine days short of turning sixteen. I had to grow up because I was a mommy and no longer a kid anymore. I not only had to take care of myself, but had to take care of another human being. She made me realize that I can be a mom at a young age. Taylor will be two in November 2009.

Taylor is also my hero because having her has probably saved me from doing things that I would do if I didn't have her. She has helped me realize the more important things to life. I was a pretty selfish person before Taylor came into my life. Now that I have her I know that there is nothing to be selfish about. Before I had Taylor I was having troubles with obeying my parents. Ever since I got pregnant and had Taylor, I've treated my parents highly with respect, because it made me realize that everything in the world doesn't revolve around me.

Lastly Taylor is my hero because she has brought me pride and joy. She has brought me pride and joy because she has changed my life completely into something so wonderful that words can not explain. Taylor learns new things each and every day. Her intelligence and beautiful face brings me pride and joy. Taylor's father (my boyfriend of six years) has also been given this wonderful package of pride and joy.

As you have read, Taylor is my hero. She's my hero because she made me grow up fast. She's also my hero because she has saved me from doing things in my life that I would regret. Lastly she's my hero because she has brought me pride and joy. My daughter Taylor Noelle is and always will be my hero!