Terrafugia

by Will

Terrafugia Transition: The world's first flying car
My Hero Project 2014
By Will M.
Do you remember, way back, when people used to talk about what the future would be like? With all the flying cars and robots?  Well now it's happening. Terrafugia has come up with a working flying car. The workers at Terrafugia are heroes and role models. They hopefully show other companies that they can do this too. They are starting a new era of technology. This is a great thing because all these great minds coming together will do great things. The Transition is one of multiple Terrafugia models but this was the first model. The Transition works like any other car but has extendable wings and a propeller at the back. The Transition was built in 2011 but is not legal for street launches. What is the future of technology? Most people (one of which is me) think we already have everything we need but that's not true. Many new things are to come. Although you may not think of these people, or any people, as heroes, they are and many people around you are too - your parents, grandparents... many people are heroes.