Tono

by Jose from The Woodlands

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!

My cousin Tono is one of my heroes because he is like everything to me. We play Lego! His like my Brother because we are always together, we play a lot.

When I was in Mexico and I was going to Houston, Texas he told me! “DON’T WORRY IT'S OKAY THE TIME IS GOING TO FAST SO DON’T WORRY” (but in Spanish) So that’s why he's my hero! He's like my brother!

When I was in México my cousin Tono was a troublemaker - well, me too! He's awesome! His friend, My cousin, MY BROTHER, He's everything to me!

When I was little I told him!
“CAN I BORROW YOUR BIKE AND HE TOLD ME SURE but in that instant MY COUSIN TONO GO DOWN STAIRS AND TOOK THE BIKE AND I TOLD HIM WHY YOU TOOK THE BIKE! AND HE TOLD ME BECAUSE I'M FIRST! AND I SAID! NO! AND I PUNCHED! HE STARTED TO CRY AND I TOLD HIM! I'M SORRY! AND HE SAID IT’S OKAY! JUST PLEASE DON’T DO THAT AGAIN! AND I TOLD HIM OKAY THANKS!

!So he is like an angel hahahaha! So He is my hero!!!