Trish

by Jesse from Odessa

A hero is someone who helps somebody in need and that is what exactly my mom is. My mom is a hero to me because no matter what kind of day I have, she can always make me feel better. My mom is very special to me because no matter what it is she always tries to get it for me. I live with my mom, my dad and sister under a well managed house by my mom. So I’m going to tell you all the ways my mom is a hero to me.

My mom works at a doctor's office helping people because she likes to. We live in a house just two blocks away from Ector. I have an older sister which my mom does a lot of things for. My mom has to spend most of her day at my grandma's house because they just had surgery. My mom also works doing special effects for Halloween.

My mom has a great personality because she is always in a good mood. You can never make her mad. She does so much for me that she treats me and others with the most respect. She also goes to people's houses to cheer them up. She would go out of her way to make someone feel better. She skipped work just to make me feel better when I was sick.

My mom has a huge impact on mine and my sister's life because she has always been there for us. She has the right words to say at the same time in good times or bad. When I’m feeling down she can always cheer me up by being herself. Also when she never lies to me and that sometimes is good and bad but just that has put an impact on my life. When she gets me something expensive I start to cry because I love my mom so much.

For the most part I just want to sit down with my mom and really say I love you and thank you. I want to thank you because you do so much for me and ask really nothing in return. You played such a huge impact on my life anyone can even think of. You have made me such a wonderful person inside and I have only you to thank. My whole life is because of you and I just want to say thank you mom.