Uncle

by Ruby from Surprise

When I think of the word ‘hero’ and ‘amazing ‘I think of my uncle. He’s such a kind and sweet person! Also, he works in the army! Well I think he’s super cool. After all he help’s serving our country!

Also my uncle is super kind. He always makes time for family, he always counts ‘family first’! One time my sister had a wedding and he was the first one there! He even volunteered to be the minister!

My uncle is very determined! He's like the best one in the army! I just love him so much! Once I hug him it’s hard to get me off! You know, he means the world to me!

My uncle is the sweetest too. When he be was a kid it was hard for him. His mother had 10 kids! So ya, that’s pretty hard!

I really think brave uncle is such a great hero! He also likes to help people be safe! Like when he’s out there he knows how to keep himself safe, and his country! That's why when I think of the word “hero” and “amazing” I always know it's my uncle. My uncle works very hard and we should thank you for reading my hero project about my uncle.