Valeria Zarate Garcia

by Marian from Tampico

Every action has a consequence.

My hero is Valeria Zarate. Her childhood was like any other. She didn't have the same thing she has now like expensive things. When she was a little kid she went to the Instituto Anglo Mexicano to study elementary school, now she is studding the junior high like me at the Colegio Columbia, fortunately for me, because i had the opportunity to meet her and now she is my best friend and of course my hero. Now i have the opportunity to talk about hero so here we go...

Valeria Zarate is a very nice person with everybody. If you have the luck to meet her, you will know what i am talking about. She has an excellent sense of humor. She always makes me laugh and those are some of the many things I like about her and I can be sure that i am not the only one who thinks that she is a very nice person because she is very good with everyone. No matter if she does not know you, she always wants to make friends and you can be her friend in a moment. That is what happened to me. I think she is the most important member of her family, because she always helps her mother or her brothers or her Dad. She is very good at dancing hip-hop. She likes to play soccer and to dance. Well, i will finish with about how much i love her and how much she is a very very good person and I am the luckiest girl for having her as my best friend.

THANKS VALERIA ZARATE FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND EVER!