Valicia Annette Plyler

by Thomas from Monroe

"She is there when you need a helping hand, she is there when you are alone, She is my mother and i love her so very much."

A hero is someone who will do almost anything for others asking for nothing or very little in return. A hero is also someone who is a good influence, caring while they are also courageous. My everyday hero is my mom and I love her with all my heart.

A hero is a person that does good things, thoughtful, and brave. They would have to be thoughtful because then they would know how to help the person so that they don't do something to scare or hurt the person. But in most situations you would need to think of the person rather than yourself and what is happening. In order to be brave you would have to be ready for any situation you might end up in. I believe in this because then you would know you're not afraid and doing the "job" right.

My mom definitely deserves to be called my hero. Every time I messed up she knows a way to fix my mistake. She is brave in many ways and one of those ways is putting up with me. She never lets something go until they are answered or resolved. She is always there to help me and others, even when she is overpowered. That is why she is my hero.

It is great to have heroes in the world. To teach people to do he right thing instead of the wrong thing to be a good influence while also being brave and courageous.