Vasili Voutiritsas

by Thea from Missouri

Vasili cooking (joplindaily.com)
Vasili cooking (joplindaily.com)

My hero is my dad. He is a very hard worker. He works hard to support the family, and I am really thankful for that. He works from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M., 6 days a week. On his day off, he does a lot of yard work, or he’s in the garage trying to fix something. To me, it seems like he never stops working.

My dad gives me some of the best advice. I can ask him anything and he always tells me the best thing he can. He loves to play with the dogs. He does a really good job training them. He gives them a lot of treats too.

One of the things I love most about my dad is that he never gives up, on anything. When he does something he always tries to finish it. Another thing I love about him is how confident he is. If he wants to do something, he doesn’t second-guess himself. He always goes with his first instinct.

My dad is the greatest! He cares about me a lot, and tries to give me the best things for me. I love him very much. He takes good care of his family, which I couldn't thank him enough for. My dad is my hero.