William Gonzalez

by Angel from Beaverton

My hero is William Gonzalez. He is 36 years old and hi is a friendly guy, honorable, cool guy. William Gonzalez live in Puerto Rico. William he is a very important to me because he used to be a gang member but his world changed when he came to learn Jesus. Now he is a Christian Rapper

He doesn't sing to his gang now he just sings to the Lord. When I started knowing about William this person changed my life because he was a gang member. He put his gang way from him to keep learning more about Jesus. No gang member will change his gang to be learning more about the Lord but he did. That is why he is a positive Impact to my life.

I am proud of the decision that William decided to change his gang to Jesus. William started learning about the Lord because someone told him Jesus loves you and he asked, How you know that, if you cannot even hear what Jesus is saying? Then the old guy answered Maybe you are saying this because you don't see him but I can feel him.

This is when William started to want to learn about the Lord. From that day William says his life changed. William with the time he started getting Learning and living his life happy because Jesus put him out of the gang. William Gonzalez is a good example for others, for other gang members telling them that it is never too late to change their lifves.