Willow Camile Reign Smith

by Okechukwu from London

Whip her hair, shakin' off all haters
Funny, enjoyable to watch, cool
Funny, enjoyable to watch, cool

Willow Camile Reign Smith(full name) has inspired me because she is 2 weeks and 4 days younger than me and has released a smash hit single, "Whip my hair" despite the fact that she was born into a rich and famous family. She has endured and made her name in the music industry. She has sent a message to her young fans and followers on Willow.com and Twitter, Facebook and Windows live messenger, not forgetting Youtube (ESPECIALLY ME) that being young doesn't mean you can't be big. Not leaving out her older fans.

Fun and cool
Fun and cool

I've seen a strong message from her songs, acting, dancing and attitude that if you persevere, you definitely will succeed. Even though she got the advantage of having a film producer, rapper, actor, record producer and T.V producer for a dad, Willard Christopher Smith Jr. (Will Smith). An actress, singer-songwriter, producer, director, author, businesswoman and voice actress for a Mum. A cool child actor, rapper, songwriter and dancer for an older brother (Jaden Christopher Syre Smith) and last but not least her oldest bro (Trey Smith).

Original, eccentric, modern, hip, fantasticly pretty

Willow is a genuine "good girl" and has been exemplary and added an extra shine to her stunning family. Willow you truly "Raise me up." I love you to bits. Plllleeaaassseee continue your amazing work.