Willard Christopher Smith Jr.

by Geno from Milwaukee

WILL IS A BEAST!!! (Google.com)
WILL IS A BEAST!!! (Google.com)

Willard Smith Jr. is known today as Will Smith to most people. Will was born and raised in West Philadelphia. He was born on September 25, 1968. His mother's first name was Caroline. His father's name was Willard Smith. Will was raised Baptist. His parents separated when he was 13 years of age. They divorced when Will was 32. In school, his nickname was 'Prince', which eventually turned into 'Fresh Prince'. While still in his teens, he was already starting to rap. After high school he had chosen not to go to college.

When Will was nearly bankrupt NBC offered him a sitcom. That eventually turned into the 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'. That ended in 1996. Will began a solo singing career and played in two films. Independence Day and Men in Black. These two films were the beginning of a great movie career. He also made other movies including I Robot.

Will won the Academy Award for Best Actor. In all he is a great inspiration to everybody. Also if you ever think that you have it bad look at Will's movie Pursuit of Happyness. That is a true story. That is also one of Will's best movies. He will make many more movies and possibly be the best actor of all time, or at least that's my opinion.