Willie

by Matthew from Los Angeles

For my hero project there is only one person I could think of that is my hero and that is my brother Willie. I love my brother Willie because he takes good care of me and always plays with me. I know that he cares about me and loves me.

Most siblings fight but not my brother and I, I mean yes we have disagreements but we try to work them out. My brother Willie and I watch movies together, play video games and play baseball. Willie teaches me how to play games and he helps me improve in my baseball skills. I admire Willie because he is fearless, adventurous and he is always willing to try new things. Willie is not afraid to try new sports, games or even try new foods.

One day he ate a fried grasshopper! Yuck! Willie has many talents he is amazing at baseball, paintball, sharp shooting and video games. Willie is also very funny. He loves to tell jokes and play pranks. He watches funny videos and he is always sharing them with me. Willie also loves music; he loves to listen to anything but his favorite is rap music.

My favorite time with my brother is when we can hang out together and walk to the mall and have lunch. Afterwards we come home and play video games. It's not always easy to find time to hang out with my brother because he always has friends coming over to our house. Willie is very popular and outgoing; he has friends from school and baseball. Willie played on several baseball teams, so he has a lot of friends from different cities and schools. I think that is cool.

One day I want to be like my brother and improve in my baseball. I don't know if I can be as adventurous as him but I will try. The most important thing is that I have an older brother to hang out with.