Yatin Vanvari

by Ritesh from Aurora

My Cousin Yatin (Camera)
My Cousin Yatin (Camera)

My hero and probably the greatest guy I know is my cousin, Yatin. Whenever I get to spend time with him or even talk to him I feel safe and completely out of harm's way. Whenever I go to India to visit my family I have to see him and my other cousins first. The first time I saw him was when I came home from the hospital, I was three days old and he was ten years old!

Yatin Vanvari Is a great human being. He is very rare and unique and he always tries to bring out the good in people even when the bad comes out of him. He is one of the few that can enjoy life with his family while coping with long hours of working, schooling, and getting to where he needs to be on time. In other words, he can be extremely serious while being extremely playful.

That is the BEST quality my brother has and that is a big reason why I look up to him. Not only that, but he is also willing to put anyone before himself, and at the same time no one before family. This is amazing, especially with what goes on in India, I'm surprised he finds time for anyone between working and getting to the next place in a traffic jam.

Yatin has had a great effect on my life, he knows me and always wishes the best for me. Plus, not only does he put me first he puts everyone before him no matter how long the line becomes. His only expectations for himself are to keep others happy no matter what comes around. Everyone that knows him has probably had a great effect on their life because of him. My cousin is my hero and I am proud to have him held in that high position of honor.

My Inspiration (Camera)
My Inspiration (Camera)