A PLANET DIVIDED

Directed by: Randall Michael Tobin (bass, percussion, arranger, engineer) | Produced by: Stephen Sharp (songwiter, vocals, keyboard) | Starring: Basil Fung (guitars) Caralyn Bell Percy (vocals) Amy Wolfsohn (vocals) | Music Video | 2017 | United States

Photos taken in Europe, Japan, Canada, Mexico, and the US, including Los Angeles protests of 2003-2006.

A PLANET DIVIDED against itself cannot stand.  We all should know that by now.   We all should live in harmony.  We all should live in peace.  Every living thing should live without fear of me.  There is only one human race.  There is only one earth.  A planet, a beautiful planet.  A green and watery planet.  A planet of life.  A fragile planet.

Thanks also to Dan Bridston, vocal coach extraordinaire

<
>

Who is Charles M. Schulz?
An animated biography of Charles M. Schulz.
Joanne Tawfilis
Joanne Tawfilis is the co-founder of the Art Miles Mural Project, an organization that brings people together through collective murals.
1:31
Claude Monet
A short film detailing the work of Claude Monet.
Fauzia Minallah
Fauzia Minallah is a Pakistani "artivist" with a passion for peacebuilding and protecting the environment.
BTS
BTS is a Korean pop (K-POP) group that leads social activism campaigns.
Phantom lady
My hero is my father Jack Purcell, he is a professional artist who has worked for the likes of DC and Marvel comics. He is my hero because he has done all kinds of charity work and donations.
Katsushika Ōi (葛飾 応為)
Katsushika Ōi was an Ukiyo-e artist in the Edo period in Japan, when most women were not able to follow their artistic pursuits.
Bruce Lee
Anna Pavlova
Anna Pavlova was a Russian prima ballerina.
Anna Sui
Anna Sui is a Chinese American fashion designer who won the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 2009.
Francisco Toledo
Francisco Toledo was a Mexican painter who was considered one of the most important artists in Mexico.
0:59
Who is Jim Henson?
Learn all about the creator of the Muppets.
Infinity Mirrors 2015
Pumpkin
Infinity Mirrors
'Infinity Mirrored Room—The Souls of Millions of Light Years Away'
Lili Reinhart
Lili Reinhart is an American actress who is open about her depression.
Chadwick Boseman
The Sculptor: Selma Burke
Selma Burke was an influential African American sculptor during the Harlem Renaissance in the U.S.
Viola Davis
Viola Davis is an American actress and was the first black actor and one of only 24 people to date to achieve the triple crown of acting: winning a Tony Award, an Academy Award and an Emmy Award.
Cecil B. DeMille
Cecil D. DeMille is credited as the founding father of American cinema, and he made 70 feature films in his lifetime. He is considered film history's most commercially successful producer and director.