Agnes Monica

by Riyani Issaura F from Bandung, Indonesia

My hero is Agnes Monica. Why? Because, besides being beautiful, she is also clever. Although her family is very rich, she didn't have a glamorous life. She can also dance, sing, and act. She has mastered 3 languages: Indonesian, English, and Mandarin.

In her life she always says, whatever we to do, we must do with love. The word "love" is very simple, but it is very difficult for us to do. Agnes says that sometimes human beings don't forgive their friends. For Agnes, life is for God. Every hour, every day, every week is God's will. So, we must follow God's road.

Many humans are not like with Agnes. They say that Agnes is very arrogant. Maybe Agnes's face is arrogant, but she is kind. Her hope is to become international. For me, Agnes is the perfect girl. But I know, in the world, nobody is perfect. The only one who is perfect in the world is God. And I believe that every human being has the ability to be good.