Belen Cerda (aunt)

by Matthew Vanderveen from Woodbridge, Ontario in Canada

My Hero

Out of all people that I know of, my aunt is my hero that I lived with for four years straight. She's always nice, caring and helping. Furthermore, she's always looking after me. My aunt always advised me to take care of my skin and other issues that I may not be looking after. Tells me to be well behaved, meaning that she wants me to succeed like my mom does. In continuation, my aunt always saves me from temptation. When I get in trouble at school for example, my aunt calls me to discuss what I did. She's Christian so we have bonds and share sometimes about god. My aunt is very chill, about everything. She is hardworking and loves to do things for the family. She is cool about things to do. Most of the time she does not worry or have stress about normal things, so she is very proactive. Finally, even though my aunt is amazing, she is not as amazing as God. God has blessed me with all my family.