NANA

by brittney from kellyville

My Nana is my hero because ever since I was born I guess I fell in love with her. They said I called my grandma "Nana" because that was the first thing I have ever said. I know she may not be like most grandmas but she is mine and she is very special. I think she is the best ever.

She can be funny, loving, and grumpy at times, but most of the time she is loving. My friends always tell me that thier grandma is the best ever but I know in my heaart my grandma is the best ever to me.

Sometimes I wish I could go live with her. I only do this when my mom & me get in fights. Sometimes I am sick and the doctor said for nobody to get a round me, and she always does, but she never gets sick. I believe that grandmas are impossible to get sick because how much they love thier grandchildren.

Sometimes she and I get to talking about stuff very sensitive like my Uncle Jamey and we both start to cry because we lost him 5 years ago but know I only remind her of the good things he did. I know it could be hard at times but she will always be strong.

I love her so much. Are bonds are like a rope that could never be broken. She knows how much I love her. When she reads this I hope she thinks of me. Thats why my Nana is my hero. Thats why I love Her. Thank you for being the best Nana a person could have. xoxoxoxoxoxo

My grandma is the best i Could ever now right now but I know and have faith in her and God will always be by her side. I would like to wright a little prayer me and my grandma say when I stay the night. "NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP I PRAY THE LORD MY SOUL TO KEEP AND IN THE MORNING WHEN I WAKE THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR GOODNESS SAKE." "AMEN"