Amanda Bynes

by Bridget from Hobart

Amanda Bynes is my hero. I look up to Amanda because she started acting when she was only 7. Now, at the age of 17, she has her own show and started on "All That." She was discovered at a famous Laugh Factory comedy club; from then on she followed her dream. I can look up to her because I love to make people laugh, which she loves to do too. I would also love to have my own show.

Amanda Bynes has shown me to work for what I want to do. She never gave up on her show and acting. Amanda Bynes has won many awards for her work. Amanda has been on many T.V. shows on nick. Amanda is a good role model because she is a person who doesn’t show off her body and do horrible pictures. She is a person who I can look up to.

My hero lives in Thousand Oaks, California, USA. Amanda was born April 3, 1986. She is still alive and is still in show business. Amanda Bynes is 17. Her hobbies are shopping, making jewelry, and swimming. Her family includes Rick, her dad, Lynn, her mom, Tommy, her brother, and Jillian, her sister. Her favorite music is No Doubt, and her height is 5'9".

Amanda Bynes has shown me to work for what I want to do. My dream is to become an actor. I want to be like her. Once again, she is a wonderful role model because she started from the age of 7 years old and is currently in school at the time. She is someone who doesn’t dress wrong or act like someone who she isn’t really like. I know she loves to make people laugh and at school I love to do that. That is why I chose Amanda Bynes as my hero. I also love how she had to work really hard for what she wanted. She didn’t just fall into it because of a family member. She worked for it, but she also had fun while doing it. That is why I would think Amanda Bynes would be the best role model for not just me, but for everyone.