AUDIO
Health

Focused-Flexible-Fearless by Carolyn Hodge-West

Picture of Focused-Flexible-Fearless by Carolyn Hodge-West Picture of Focused-Flexible-Fearless by Carolyn Hodge-West

Coach West With 3 Tips To Help You Manage Uncertainty and Change During The COVID Crisis.

Carolyn Hodge-West is a change expert and a multi-sector business leader with extensive board leadership and civic involvement. She has served on numerous boards, advisory bodies and commissions. Carolyn is a licensed speciality Executive Mentor Coach and CEO of the Hodge West Group, an executive coaching, training and wellness firm specializing in transformational leadership development, change management, and career and life transition. An entrepreneur and former educator, Carolyn integrates principles of psychology, neuroscience, human development, interpersonal communications and organizational development with strategic coaching to help clients leverage change, optimize performance and achieve business and life goals. Carolyn's lifelong passion and commitment is to promote diversity, equity and improve the status of women and girls.