Colin Kalverda

by Amanda Faul from Woodbridge, Ontario in Canada

Colin is my hero because he is my youth leader and friend. The first reason he is my hero is because he helps everyone at youth. He helped me through a lot in the past few years. He also helped my friend Jack through a hard time when his grandfather died, and Jack was really close to his grandfather. Second reason is that he is my youth leader. He teaches us a lot of the lessons. He also teaches my brother and some friends small groups and devotions. Third reason is that he makes music. He is in a band and does worship at youth, and it has been a dream of mine to make music and he has helped me get there. Colin taught me and my brother how to play our first instruments we can play at youth. He is a good person and one of my friends and I love him (as a friend), and that is why I chose him as my hero.