David M.

by Daralynne from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

1)A hero is helpful to others. 2)A hero cares for me. 3)A hero encourages me. 4)A hero has perseverance. 5)A hero is a quality producer.

My hero is my former teacher David McCamis.David McCamis is a teacher hero for me. Some of David's accomplishment's are that he has taught for 14 years. He enjoys telling stories about his life. If you want to hear some humorous stories, spend some time in his room and you will know what I mean. If you are looking for information on Social Studies, go check it out in his room. David is very good at doing impressions and accents of different people. Kids are very important to David. He has two son's Kristopher and Nicholas and they are both very important to him. He know's lot's of information about the Government and that help's him teach Social Studies.

He is helpful to other's an example of this is when I am having trouble in something he is there helping me. He cares for me an example is he is alway's asking how I am and he send's me e-mails. He encourages me an example is when I was doing well in math he would say "way to go". He has perseverance when he was stuck on something he would keep on doing it until he got it right. He is a quality producer an example is he thinks of doing project's in new and different way's.

David has taught me well. And I am very proud that he was my teacher and is my friend.

Coffee - Mmmmm coffee his favorite!
His school - This is his school!