Elon Musk

by Ian Noonan from Laguna Niguel

Elon Musk

124793Elon MuskIan Noonan 

Do you like someone who can save the Earth? My hero is Elon Musk because has done many things to help the environment. He is the CEO of Tesla, SpaceX, and Solarcity.

The first thing that Elon Musk did to help the environment is making a successful electric car business. Electric cars can help the environment greatly be reducing carbon dioxide emissions. This is helping the earth.

He also helps make solar panels. Solar panels reduce the amount of factories needed to make electricity. Factories produce tons of carbon dioxide, each making our earth worse each year.

Finally, he helps to combine solar power and electric cars to make completely clean electric driving. To drive an electric car, you need electricity from factories which release carbon dioxide. With solar power and electric driving you can drive with natural electricity almost completely reducing your electric bill.

This is why Elon Musk is my hero, but he’s a hero to all living things on earth.