ABOUT

GLOBAL IMPACT

HEROES' FEEDBACK

Ron Kovic is an Academy Award-winning author and sponsor of The Kovic Peace Prize at The MY HERO Film Festival

Get involved with MY HERO because it is one of the most important and worthwhile things that you can do. You will be adding to a more peaceful world. You will be bringing people together. You will be bringing out the best in yourself and in others…

If you really care about peace, if you care about a better world, if you really believe that there is an alternative to war and violence as a way of dealing
with conflicts both here in the US and around the world, then you’ll realize why MY HERO is so important. And you'll take an active role. You’ll participate, and you begin to move in a whole new direction. You begin to see that there are alternatives to war. There are creative solutions—that we do have it within ourselves to make this world a better place, to reach goals that we, perhaps, never before dreamed possible.

Kovic Peace Prize Winner
Azim Khamisa: The Tool of Forgiveness
Jeni Stepanek, Ph.D. is an author, activist and mother of poet/peace hero Mattie J.T. Stepanek, and executive director of his foundation.

You have helped to re-shape the word ‘hero’ for many people.
What a gift.
Poet and peacemaker hero
Mattie J.T. Stepanek