Firefighters

by Joshua/Equila from Cleveland

The firefighters of New York City were very helpful after the tragic event that happened on 9/11/01. They nearly gave there lives to save others. They went in the World Trade Center to save everyone they could but some of them were not so lucky.

I like New York firefighters because they were there when we needed them. They did not hesitate to try to get the job done. When they were in the twin towers trying to save the people. I wonder what was going on in their heads.

Some of the firefighters died trying to save others and there families were worried. As ash covered the streets, the firefighters went into the World Trade Center. They were getting the streets clear. Just in case that something else had happened.

It was very shocking that everyone has suffered from the loss of there loved ones. They didn't think that the secound building would fall. When the NYFD went in every thing was okay. Then they heard a whole lot of glass crashing. Only a few made it out of the building.

Many people think that all Muslims or Arabic people are all to blame for the attack on 9/11/01, but not all Arabic people are bad. So before you go and try to say that it's all their fault you should think about it. Terrorists are people that don't care about life. This act has been planned since they were in jail along time ago.

New York City Fire Department Home Page - New York City Fire Department Home Page