Firefighters

by KJS / CJB / KDH from Cleveland

We chose the right way to show our appreciation. But not only about the 9/11 incident but, about firefighters tackle everyday problems also. They handled it all, they are always on tasks and prepared and ready for everything. They have dangerous jobs, but their greatly appreciated. So, we should go out of our way to help, with whatever we can do to help them.

What happened on September 11, 2001 that would change the world? That is the question that some people ask. We are ther to tell you that many people died that day. There was many many saved by our hero's, firefighters. Firefighters mean so much to us because they saved so many people's lives.

The 9-11 incident was a "GREAT" American tragedy, and we should be concerned about all terrorism in the world. However, their are numberous world atradgedy's occurring each day like millions of starving, malnurished people, all type of non-curabke diseases, people fighting against each other in ountries all over the world, and unstable economic conditions.

On Sept. 11 many people lost their lives and many people lost their fathers, husbands, brothers and even mothers, sisters, and daughters. But all we can do is remember the good times we had with them.

The thing we are trying to say is that we really appreciate the firefighters that risked their lives for people they didn't know. And not only the firefighters we appreciate everyone who helped. And we would like to say thank you. Your Friends,
Christy Bailey, Krystral Serrano, Kristin H