Egyptians

by Yasser Alaa from Egypt

One of the protestors (Copy Rights © Yasser Alaa/Espresso Press)

My story about my hero "Egyptians" will be the number of photographs I took during protesting that shows the role of Egyptians in conquering the corruption and achieving the freedom for their beloved country.

And I won't never forget that there are more than 700 martyrs who sacrificed their lives for Egypt.

Protestors (Copy Rights © Yasser Alaa)
Protestors (Copy Rights © Yasser Alaa)

Egyptians are my hero because when they got the chance to live better lives, they protested and they never gave up and called for their rights.

Million March (Copy Rights © Yasser Alaa)

18 days of protesting.

Egyptians securing their streets from gangs. (Copy Rights © Yasser Alaa)

When there were attacks from gangs they stood up together and made self-organised watch groups to protect neighborhoods and arrest the gangs.

I hope that these photographs express why Egyptians are my heroes.

iEARN Egypt - "When the Nile meets the Rhine!!"

The Egyptians accepted 30 years of corruption and injustice where they never gave up and if they just think about calling for their rights they was going to be killed at once but in 25 January they conquered everything and started a peaceful revolution where more than 700 martyrs donated their lives for the freedom of their country and to put end to the corruption..