Grace

by Isabelle Sandeen - Middle School - from Eden Prairie, Minnesota in United States

Hi, I’m Isabelle and my hero is my best friend Grace. I’m going to share my favorite stories about her.  

First story... was when we went to our good friend Eva’s house for a birthday party sleep over. It wasn’t the party, it was the day after when she came over to my house for a play date, and we got frozen yogurt. After frozen yogurt I felt sick and was about to throw up when Grace decided to put on my favorite Jazz music and play a board game (actually it was my idea).

Second story... which is actually my favorite story, was when Grace came over for a sleep over in June. Grace came when my sister and I were watching Cloud 9 in the middle of the afternoon. We got bored, so we made marshmallow slime and oobleck outside, then made an iMovie about the sleep over (it’s actually on YouTube). In the morning we woke up at 6:30 and jumped on the trampoline while listening to Cloud 9. We left for VBS at 9 am. BEST SLEEP OVER EVER!!!

Third story... is when we went to a Christmas party at an epic Church in Edina. At first we were a little confused about were to go until we saw Lucy, Grace, Katie, Audrey and Payton. After we talked with them for five minutes, we got some sketchy pizza that tasted really good. Next was the indoor snowball fight. I remember I slipped on the floor and hit my head really hard because I had slip shoes on. After that we had a sweeter companion and I... lost unfortunately. So that’s it!

I hope you enjoyed my stories about Grace.