tony hawk

by Ben Gotlieb

Tony Hawk is the best skateboarder in the world. He won seven X-Games world championships. He is twenty-seven years old and he has his own skateboard company. His company is named “Bird Hose” and it’s one of the best skateboard companies in the world. Tony Hawk has a skate park in his back yard. He has one son, who also likes skateboarding. His son is the world champion of the competitions from ages seven to twelve years old.

Tony Hawk began to skateboard when he was four years old. When he went up to his dad and told him that he wanted to be a skateboarder his dad laughed at him and told him that skateboarding is not a job, only a hobby. Now Tony is the richest skateboarder in the world and he owns skate parks all over the world.

Tony Hawk is my hero because once I went to the Tony Hawk Skate Park in Washington with my roller blades and there I saw Tony Hawk. Tony Hawk inspired me to skateboard after I saw him skateboarding. On that same day I went and bought my first skateboard from Tony Hawk’s Bird Hose skateboarding store. Also on that day Tony Hawk taught me how to ride a skateboard. That was the best skateboarding experience I ever had. That is why Tony Hawk is my hero, because he looks out for younger children who dream of being exactly like him when they are older.