Tony Hawk

by Kalin from Lincoln, Nebraska

Portrait of Tony Hawk by Kalin (I drew this picture. )

Tony Hawk was born on May 12, 1968. Tony Hawk likes to skateboard. He is a really good skateboarder. He is even in the X Games. He is a really good park designer, too. He is a good role model for young skateboarders

Since Tony Hawk is my hero I can learn new tricks too. Tony Hawk’s brother gave him a blue banana board and that is when Tony Hawk started skateboading. He joined the Dogcity, skateboading club at 12 years old. He is a pro athlete and very famous. I like him because he makes a lot of skate parks.

Tony Hawk is my hero because lots of people look up to him. Tony Hawk helped because he designed all kinds of skate parks for public skaters to ride on.

Since I like to skateboard, I can thank Hawk because he designed skate parks.

Tony Hawk made skate parks. Hawk had lots of people that look up to him like me. Tony Hawk helps because he can show other people how to skateboard and do other things.