JESSY JANTZEN

by BEN from Coopersburg

My hero is Jessy Jantzen. He is a wrestler possible the best. He lost three matches when he was in midlle school against kids in high school. He won the regonal championchip six times, the states four times, and nationals once. Now he wrestles for Harvard on a wresling scholarship.

He is a good wrestler and a great guy. He always has a smile on and whenever you see him he will put one on you. He is extremely smart. He never puts any on down. He never gives up. If you challenge him he wont be afraid he will just tell you to bring it on. If he puts his mind to something he will get it done on time and with flying colors.

He really influenced me to become a better wrestler and and a good person. When I grow up I wont to go to the Olympics. With Jesse as my hero I am bound to go there. I will go to the end of the universe to be as good a wrestler and a man as he.

I train every day, I wrestle every day, and I get better because Jesse Jantzen has influenced me to. He is a realy great role modle and a person. I have seen alot of his matches. When he wrestles I yell to the heavens cheering. Jesse Jantzen is definitely the hero for me.