Jacie

by Jenna Medlen from Mrs. Safreed's room

My hero is one of my best friends. She and I have been best friends since second grade. Her name is Jacie. We have done so much together. We might live far away, but we still talk. We have so much fun when we hang out together. Not too long ago, we went bowling together. Even though we aren't good at it, we didn't care. We just had as much fun as possible. If one of us got a gutter ball, we just laughed. When I'm with her she just makes me laugh so much.

Jacie has done so much for me. She's made me laugh, cry, be happy, and be proud. We have so many memories together. Once when we were at her old house, we put chairs out on the porch and we were going to sleep outside. It was like 3:00 in the morning, but we didn't care. It was really warm outside. She makes my laugh so hard that I start to cry. We were on the trampoline and I went to do a front flip, but I tripped and went into the netting and squished my face up against the net. I really couldn't ask for a better friend.

Jacie lives in Brooke County. Even though she lives far away from me, we still talk a lot. She lives in Brooke and I live in Bethany, but we still hang out together. I will drive anywhere she lives to hang out with her. She only lives like 20 to 30 minutes away from my house. First, she lived in West Liberty, but then she had to move to Brooke because her old house wasn't big enough. I hope Jacie is going to be my best friend forever. 

She is still alive right now. I hope nothing happens to her. When it's her time she can go, but I don't want her to go any sooner. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I hope we can make so many more memories together. The more memories we have, the more stories there are to tell. She is an amazing person, and the best friend anyone can ask for. If I never found a friend like her, then I don't know what I would do in my life.

I don't even know where to start. She has helped me through so much in my life. There's no way she could make me mad at her. She is so important to me because she was by my side and I was by her side all through second grade to half of sixth grade. We have so many memories, and we can keep making them every time we hang out with each other. I can't ask for a better and more understanding friend than her. She makes me happy every time I hang out with her. Although she moved to a different and farther away school, we still talk, laugh, and hang out. I can't wait for the next time we hang out. We will make even more memories. I love my best friend so much.

I want to give her a big thanks for everything she has done for me. Her family is like a second family to me. Her sister is like another sister to me. Her mom is so nice, and even though her stepdad had a stroke, he is doing phenomenal. Unlike other people who've had a stroke, he is great. He can walk and talk and do so much. There is so much to her and her family that makes them great. She is an awesome person and want to thank her for being her.