Leticia Dávila Dávila

by carroll g from Spain

~IS NOT A HERO, IS JUST MY MOTHER~

Well, her name is Leticia Dávila Dávila, more known as my mother. She was born in Loja, Ecuador, 1978. 

She born in very difficult situations, from her childhood, she had to help to my grandmother with her brothers feeding them and take care of them. And their house didn´t help enough, their home was constructed of wood, yes wood. Mean while she had to study and do her homeworks. Years later, her mother´s economy improve and she was allowed to buy more clothes. Given to her good marks she was able to do a master of first aid. She worked in the radio but then she went to Spain to have a better life and troubles started with a lot of bad persons trying to hurt her but she overcame them with her strength, she met good persons too, whose are nowadays still by her side. Time after she met my father and she gave to us the life

All her personality is due to her hard life. She learned to be grateful with all around her, because she didn´t always have a piece a bread to eat. She also helps to others, because life taught her that always will be someone to help you in your bad times without asking for anything in return. Humbleness is other important thing that she learned with her experience. A part of those principles, she is funny as little flower and friendly with everyone.

She reached to have a lots of obstacles, like money or others thing, for example her death´s brother, but she didn´t give up.

My mother obtained a lots of traits, for example, she could go a head with me and my brothers, feeding us and teaching us with all her love. She have meaning for me because is a good example of doesn´t give up, and she always teach to me follow my dreams without excuses and keep the calm in difficult situations. Basically she is my hero to follow

Maybe her quotes more commons are this ones

* Don´t give up

* All is posible

* Be humble

THANKS MOM