Lona

by Sesen Asmelash from United States

How did it happen? How has lucky like me with a hero. Lona is special for me, who was showing me the right life. She is with me in everywhere when I need help or something is not only this, Lona teaches me to be honest and happy whit and am not gonna hurt myself. 

Lona was born in America and she has two sisters and one brother. They are like her. Lona likes to live free. Her family came before she was born and now they have started living in America. And she likes learning history too much. That's boring, but that's her favorite thing to do. 

Wherever but we but I go with her to everywhere. I don’t no why but I like going outside with her and she never told me that am not going with her. She is so nice. One thing I like about her is that she likes helping kids a lot and if she decides she can do, she usually can do it. And she loved vacation. It wasn't great and she wants to take me with her so I think we are gonna go this summer. I'm so excited. We are gonna go but you know Covid, we stop. 

She went to UW. She finished college in 2020 and she went to UW, and she is looking for a job but she can’t find any good thing if she doesn't give up. She is still trying but her part work is twittering kids. But yeah, I think she likes it because she likes helping kids too, and know she wants me to be like her.

I mean I have to finish college and I have to speak English very well. I think it is hard but I have to do well in school.