Mariam Katile

by Aichata Diarra from Bamako in Mali

Be grateful and share what you have with others.

119388A Selfie of my mother and me.AichataMariam Katile is a special and an extraordinary person. She is my mother. She inspires me not only my family (my father, brothers and sisters) but also the whole community through her good deeds. She is always ready to help and assist people in need in the community. She has always enough food and drinks for guest or visitors. She has a great way to make people feel comfortable after a talk. In addition to being a mother for me, she is an advisor, a friend, a mentor and a confidant with whom I share everything and she is a good listener too.

If there's something she taught us, it's to take care of others, it's to be useful to our community by helping others achieve their goals.

I Love my mother and thank all mothers around the world who take care of their own children and others ones too.