Martin Luther King, Jr

by Gavin U from Montvale, New Jersey in United States

Gavin Ulanday                          Martin Luther King, Jr

1/22/19

130217Martin Luther King, Jrwikipedia
Martin Luther King, Jr  is one of the most inspiring people ever.

He went  to college at the age 15 and he was the youngest person ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize and i'll tell you all the reasons why he is one of the most inspiring people ever.

Martin Luther King Jr was born in Atlanta, Georgia on January 15, 1929.

Next he went to Booker T. Washington high school, but he skipped 2 grades in high school because he was so smart. Then he started his college education at Morehouse College at the young age of fifteen, but then he went to Boston College to become a doctor. That why some people call him DR. Martin Luther King, Jr.

His first major action in civil rights was the bus boycott.

It started when Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on the bus to someone and then she had to spend a night in jail. So then they didn't go on the bus for a year and the bus company lost a lot of money since the black people didn't go on the bus. So the bus company let all people of color sit in the front and the front is where the white people would sit. Martin's accomplishments are he was the youngest person to win the Nobel Peace Prize. 

These are the reason why Martin Luther King Jr. is the most inspiring person of all time. He went to college at the age of 15 and was the youngest person ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize.  All these things make him one of the most inspiring people of all time.