Martin Luther King Jr

by Erik from Chicago, Illinois in United States

MLK Jr. broke segregation between whites and blacks in the South. MLK Jr. was a charming person. MLK Jr. had to deal with segregation young.

132957MLK Jr's familychicagotribune.comBefore MLK Jr. was famed, he had a rough childhood. MLK was born Jan 19th, 1929 in Atlanta, Georgia. Segregation when he was young caused a friendship break. He had to deal with the laws of segregation. Those were some important parts of MLK's childhood.

MLK is famed because he helped end segregation. He and his family had to deal with segregation for a while. MLK had to work hard to end it. By the time he had his first job, he saw that segregation wasn't happening in the North. That led to his "I have a dream" speech, which is why he is famous. That is how and why MLK is famous.

MLK has lots of statues of him. He also has lots of memorials. People have lots of memories of MLK. He changed society by helping end segregation. That is how MLK changed society.

132975MLK causes freedomRevision WorldMLK has lots of qualities. First MLK is a peacemaker because after his "I have a dream" speech, more peace was made between blacks and whites. Secondly MLK cared about people and their rights. Lastly MLK was happy that he helped end segregation. Those were some qualities that MLK had.

My person is important because he helped end segregation. He had to deal with a friendship break. He is the maker of the "I had a dream" speech. So did you enjoy my essay about MLK?

Ducksters - Want to learn more about MLK, click here!

Editors, Biograpy.com. Martin Luther King Jr. Biography. [Online] Available www.biography.com.