CARMEN G. MIRANDA

by shavonne from new york city

Most people say they love their moms- and almost everyone does. They work their best to be near them- and drive them crazy just because.

I know this may not seem like much- but mom I'm writing to you. For all those times you drive ME crazy- and all those things you do.

I also know I made life hard- but through thick and thin you dealt with it. For this "pain in the butt" you can just thank God- because we all know with LOVE we'll make it!

I love you dearly- and you know I do. But what I'm trying to say- is mommy thank you.

For being here- with me til the end. I love you ma- my special friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO: MY MOM: CARMEN G. MIRANDA FROM: YOUR DAUGHTER:SHAVONNE D.B. WITH MUCH MUCH LOVE!!!!!!

Dear mom, You are such a stroung woman - and thats why I decided to write this to you!!! I love you with all my heart and I'm thankful for all you did and will do for me in the future. Please forgive me for any harm or hurt I caused you at any time- by it past-prasent-and/or future!!!!!!!! I love you always and forever: Shavonne Dee. Berrios!!!!!!!!