Mom

by Cierra Minter from Warwood Middle School

My mom is my hero, because she has helped me so much throughout my life and I look up to her. She has been through so much, but was there for me. Ever since my Nana passed, I've been kind of down, and I haven't been myself. My mom realized what was going on and tried to take me to a therapist. I really just didn't want to talk about how I felt. I started being kind of mean, and I really regret it. She is so sweet, and grateful for whatever she has. I love how she is always wanting to help someone. She is my favorite person, and if anything ever happened to her I would never be myself ever again. My mom means so much to me. I don't know where I would be without her.

My mom is important to me because she never lets me down; she is so supportive. My mom has done so much to help, to make someone feel better, and so much more. My mom lives with me in Warwood, and she is still living in 2019. She is the best and I don't know where I would be without her. I would go crazy if something ever happened to her. She is my favorite person. She was born in 1969, and has two brothers. She has wanted to move out of our current house for a while. We are moving soon, and I think when we do she isn't going to be so stressed about things.