My Aunt is My Hero

by Amira Gafsi from Tunis-Manouba-Jedaida

A hero is not always a legend or an imaginary person with superhuman powers. It can be a normal person who does ordinary things that make him or her an epic person, a hero.

My aunt is my hero. She is very kind and helpful. She has a good relationship with all the family. In fact, she looks after her small family. It's true that her siblings are old, but she always thinks of them like babies and cares about everything. This woman is a model of an ideal person. Maybe she doesn't talk about what she does and her sacrifices for this family, but her siblings prove this image with their jobs, their positions and their ethics.                                                             

Besides, my aunt is a anesthesiologist. So after her family, she has another world that she must care about even in this period: covid2019. She can't have a rest. She should be always awake. This woman can't stay at home and look after her business like the other moms. She has get up early and go to her hospital.

She is really extraordinary. I'll love her forever.    

❤️_❤️.